Friday 8 October 2010

Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat Unity Netbook Desktop Bug

I've discovered a bug in the Unity Desktop of Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat.

I don't know if this is related to it still currently being a Release Candidate or whether it's a general bug in Unity, but when I logged into the Unity Desktop this morning I had an error saying no Driver found use the Desktop Edition when logging in.  A quick re-boot solved the problem, will let you know if this bug goes away in the final release or whether it's still there in a later post after I have upgraded to the final release on Sunday.

Roland
The next version of Ubuntu is coming soon

2 comments:

  1. Good day I was luck to find your theme in google
    your Topics is terrific
    I learn much in your subject really thank your very much
    btw the theme of you site is really fine
    where can find it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I like to inform, entertain and teach my readers.

    The theme is the default wordpress theme from when I set my blog up and I've just customized it with a custom background image.

    Roland

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

BBC News - Sheffield & South Yorkshire