Monday 19 November 2012

Beware Of PlusNet Broadband (Follow up Part 5)

If you are looking for a new Broadband Provider or your first Broadband Provider and live in the UK then Beware Of PlusNet Broadband.

In this post I'll be  commenting about my reply that I got from PlusNet  about the complaint I made about the random disconnection from the Internet when using Wi-Fi that we were suffering.

We finally got a reply from PlunNet Customer Services.

According to the CS Agent that dealt with my complaint there CS is not in professional and that the delay in getting a response was due to the fact that I submitted a complaint instead of a Support Question, but when they hide the Support Question that it's impossible to find but the Complaint link is easy to find then what do they expect people to do?

There response to the complaint about poor connection was that it's nothing to do with the connection to the Internet but to do with the WiFi channel that the router is set to use.  This is there standard answer when they can't be bothered to help or possibly in this case when they are doing something that they shouldn't be doing.

I'll try changing the WiFi Channel number on the router to see if this sorts it out and will post back with my findings, and if this doesn't work I'll also be back onto PlusNet CS again.

In closing Beware Of PlusNet Broadband.

Rant over

Roland


Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

BBC News - Sheffield & South Yorkshire