Sunday 22 May 2011

Wordpress Editors series of posts update

Since I did the original searies of posts on the various Wordpress Editors I've now upgraded my smartphone from a BlackBerry to a nice shiny Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Android handset, so I thought that I would update the series to now include the Wordpress for Android Application over the coming days and weeks.  I would like to also add the Wordpress for iOS application to the series at some point, but that would mean digging out my iPod touch to write the series of posts for the iOS application, so for now I'll do a series of posts on the Wordpress for Android Application.

I'll follow the original series from last year and do comparison posts against the various other Wordpress Editors and the Wordpress for Android app.

Roland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

BBC News - Sheffield & South Yorkshire