Wednesday 7 November 2012

Beware Of PlusNet Broadband (Follow up Part 3)

If you are looking for a new Broadband Provider or your first Broadband Provider and live in the UK then Beware Of PlusNet Broadband.

This post is to highlight a new problem that has just cropped up of random disconnection from the Internet when using Wi-Fi.

As the random Wi-Fi disconnection is only effecting traffic leaving our Network for the Internet as access to the Router is unaffected it seems like PlusNet are throttling or shaping our connection to the Internet as this problem is only showing up after the free period of usage between Midnight & 8am.

If this is being implemented on our connection then there is something fishy going on at PlusNet as this has only started happening since our problem with Bandwidth usage started.

I wonder what PlusNet have got to say about this.

Rant over

Roland


Google+

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad this internet thing works and your article really helped me. Might take you up on that home advice you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I've an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to do not forget this site and give it a look on a constant basis.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

BBC News - Sheffield & South Yorkshire