Thursday 26 December 2013

My Move From Windows 8.1 Pro With Media Centre To Ubuntu 13.10 (Part 14 )

Ubuntu-1310

Since my last Article in this series I've had to go back to using Windows since the only Windows Machine in the house has died I needed to go back to Windows 7 Ultimate for compatibility reasons with some external hardware that the wife needs to use that A) only works under Windows & B) only works with Internet Explorer for Windows 7.

I've enjoyed bringing you this series but for the foreseeable future I'll be using Windows, so any Articles that I was planning that are Linux related have now been put on hold until I can ether get an OS Free Laptop to put Ubuntu back on or a Windows 8 Laptop that I can stick Ubuntu Linux on in place of Windows 8.

Roland

Previous

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

BBC News - Sheffield & South Yorkshire