Friday 27 December 2013

The Chromebook Test: Living In Google Chrome For A Month (Part 3)

google-chromebook-logo

I've lived entirely in Chrome with a Chrome OS themed Windows 7 Desktop for a full day and I think I'd definitely be able to live with a Chromebook, as I've looked at my workflow throughout the full day I've been doing this experiment & I've found Chrome web apps for everything I use apart from working with Screenshots, but that could be something that's built into Chrome OS.

I'll continue with this experiment and document it for the rest of the month & maybe into or throughout a second month, depending how long it takes to set aside the necessary money to buy a Chromebook.

Roland

Next      Previous

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

BBC News - Sheffield & South Yorkshire